BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Monday, August 6, 2012

NatMuLab #15

Ever had a song that you love to your core?Everything about it is beautiful, and you want to share it with the world?

Well, I am having one of those moments now. OMG! I love this song sooo much. Yeah, I know its old, and I have heard it numerous times, BUT it is so appropriate to have on NatMuLab today.LOL.This is music that will be around for a lifetime.I have to share it with you curlfriends. It has positive words, images, and Beautiful Black people.It is by Dead Prez , a Rap/R&B group, who also happen to be some natural, handsome brothers. I hope you meditate on the words, feel the good vibes coming through your speakers and enjoy! He is talking to US natural sistahs, and I'd like to Dedicate it to each one of you!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...