BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Monday, September 10, 2012

H.O.T.D- 09/10/2012


Here it is y'all.....my mini twist......H.O.T.D. post for the month of September. I believe that mini twists are becoming my newest style craze right now gang! Yes, it is very time consuming for me, but the results are amazing. So, all I did to achieve the style was wash my hair with my Tresemme Naturals Conditioner/VO5 Clarifying Conditioner and applied Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding once again....That simple.I dressed the style up with a flowered headband. I continue to get compliments on this style more than any other style I've worn....I am so in love with this style because I get compliments and I can keep my hair in protective mode for weeks!What are your thoughts? Would you like to see me rockin this style at least once a month? Let a sistah know below......................

2 comments:

  1. Cute style, but very time consuming to put in and take out. Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love the blog I've seen it before through the natural divas group on facebook. I'm also trying to grow my page I do fashion and natural hair. Do u follow back?
    Www.fashiontoliveflstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...