BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Celebrity Spotlight: Willow Smith

So, today I was web-surfing, blog-surfing, whatever it is you want to call it. LOL. I ran across a natural hair blog that had a music playlist. I almost got up from the PC to dance for a minute because the song was that contagious. The song I am referring to is : "Whip my Hair" by Willow Smith. I am pretty sure you've heard it, and if not, "where have you been the past year and a half?" Hahaha. LOL.
Willow Smith is the only daughter born to Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith, and is sister to big brother Trey and  little brother, Jaden Smith. She is a feisty little thing, making splashes on and off T.V., and now the music industry. I know: I know. This blog post just comes to say that I find her talent unending, and her personality =adorable. Watch the attached video. Judge for yourself.This song if it's not in your natural hair play list you are doing yourself an injustice. The beats are catchy, and her moves are infectious. You just might find your toes tapping to the music and whipping your hair back and forth.Music for kids?Sure, but its also for the young at heart.  She has a beautiful voice, and her music is classic. She will do great, and will go far. Oh, and the message her song promotes is awesome: Wear your hair how you want to. Forget haters. LOL. What parent wouldn't love what she promotes? How do you like the song? What were your first thoughts upon viewing the music video? Could Willow be a natural hair spokes model for kids? Let a sistah know below............................... video source: http://www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...