BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Friday, October 28, 2011

Weave ....Me....Alone...2

So, BSBlog Followers, do you believe God has a sense of humor? I definitely,,,,um, DO! LOL.
If you can recall just a few days ago I wrote a post about black teen girls in the High School I work, right?
Here is the link if you have not read it.........Weave....Me ...........Alone


Anyhow, today, I walked into school and during first period I have 5 black teen girls right. Typical 15-16 year old teen girls. I don't know what the fascination is with me looking upside folks heads this week is, but I had to count the girls. I began to count the one with natural hair vs. those with weaves, and surprisingly...............On this day, I counted 4 out of 5 black girls in class with natural hair. WT? Were my eyes deceiving me? I counted a second time and even grabbed a sticky note so I could jot down my findings for this post. LOL. I am honestly in shock, but glad to report these findings. They had cute natural hair. These young adults were breaking that mold that most fall into .And oh, yeah, while I lunch, I saw 4 teachers and 1 substitute rocking natural styles. Happy Friday. Happy Hair Hunting.I say that because I know this blog will make some of you who were not aware more aware. At least that is the idea.Hahaha
Do you even care for natural hair statistics? Or how high schoolers are rocking their tresses? Let a sistah know below........................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...