BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HOTD- 10/12/11



HOTD.This acronym in the Youtube.com community means HOTD=Hair Of The Day. So you wanna take a stab at what this post is going to be about? LOL.That's right!!! My hair for today. I had a day off and so I had to catch up on household chores, and hair. I washed my hair. Then, applied my leave-in, which was KinkyCurly's Knot Today. Followed this up by sealing in my moisture with a little coconut oil. And I proceeded to twist. The following pics are the final result.Hope you enjoy. Leave comments and advice. Tips and tricks on your thoughts. Would love for you to share. So, let a sistah know below........................................





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...