BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Monday, October 10, 2011

HAHA!

HAHA!Today in Dallas, TX, the weather was foggy, rainy, and wet. I couldn't help but notice the perm addicts running for cover as the much needed raindrops fell. LOL. I felt like the guy(Isn't his name:Nelson?) from the Simpsons who always shouts the tagline: "HAHA!"

On the inside I felt like jumping for joy. My hair needed that moisture. I had to take a moment and tell the Lord God thank you that I am natural, and am learning my true self!I love the natural hair journey I am on, and  I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is what you chose for me. It felt good to talk to my Heavenly father and let the rain fall on me as I marched into work, without a care in the world. I thank God for this and every natural loving hair day to come. Send more rain Lord:)
How do you feel about getting your natural hair soaked in the rain? Is it acceptable? How do you feel to see perm addicts fleeing rain? Let a sistah know below...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...