BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Update

So, I hope that all of my readers had a Merry Christmas! JJ and I sure did. I received only 1 gift But, it was the 1 thing I wanted. Can you guess what it was? That's right........An Ipad2!!!!! Yay me. It's a beauty, too! Anyhow, I am SUPER excited about the new ventures this gadget brings. I will have a new wireless router by the end of the week, and I can update regularly, and keep in contact.Pictures are soon to be flooding this blog.LOL. Yay!
--------------------------------------------- Here I am in pics with JJ, and my BFF(who just went natural). I wore my hair in a high puff for Christmas. Hope your New Year is bright. Hope your hair is looking tight :) * I am still on vacay til next week. Just wanted to update you my loves. Muahhh.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...