BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Happy New Year, Folks! It's 2012! I just wanted to personally take the time to say thank you for sticking with me and my Blog this past year. Discoveries have been made, Revelations revealed, and we are hoping for Bigger and better things in the New Year.We will continue to laugh, love, and live our natural lives. Amen. I hope nothing but the best in this New Year for each and every reader. I pray blessings of prosperity, health and healing of the mind, body and soul. Here are some of my personal goals that I set for this year: Personal 1. Lose 50lbs. 2. exercise regularly 3. Improve T-shirt biz relations Hair Goals 1. Maintain my kinky, natural hair 2. Discover hair tips, tricks, and share my findings! 3. Keep hair growing and retain length ----------------------------------------- So, these are my resolutions. Do you have any to share? Let a sistah know below...........

3 comments:

  1. No real resolutions here. I have been losing weight since Aug 2011 and I plan to continue with my dieting. I do plan to only do length checks on my monthly BC anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JenJen, glad my favorite reader is back. Happy New year! I like the ideas you have set for 2012. I want to call my goals, because at least I'd have a better chance of keeping em. LOL. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You linked me here on BlogHer, and I actually realized that I've seen it before. I look forward to reading more from you.

    Resolution: Drink less.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...