BlackSistah



Cool Widgets

Monday, November 7, 2011

H.O.T.D. -11/7/11

This is my hair of the Day in pics and YouTube.com footage of my how-to. It's a classic pin & tuck inspired from 1940's "pin up" or calendar girls.The style I rocked this day was all the brainchild of another Youtuber, but for the likes of me I cannot recall her name. Sorry. Her hair was longer,but I insisted on trying this style for myself!For this being my first attempt, I think I did well! I will definitely let you be the judge, though:)
Enjoy!


Yes, I surf the YouTube.com channels daily looking for hair-spiration( hair+ inspiration)!
I have learned so much from the YouTube.com natural hair community, and am still learning. The lessons have shown to be quite valuable. These things I learn I love to blog about and show other curly gurlies to care for Black kinks and curls.














*So, what were your thoughts on this style? Did you like? What didn't you like? Let a Sistah know below...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...